Cost effective I.T. infrastructure meeting the needs of your business 24/7
If you have a business with more than one or more sites, in manufacturing, construction or professional services, you’re well aware of how critical your I.T. infrastructure and daily maintenance routines are to the effectiveness of your day to day operations and how even a minor glitch can cause major problems.
And everyone knows Moore’s Law (a computing term which originated around 1970), the simplified version of which states that processor speeds, or overall processing power for computers doubles every two years.
Which means that you probably have:
- a capital budget for investing in your I.T. infrastructure to replace obsolescent equipment and upgrade your software and servers to the latest release and keep your tech up to date.
- an operating budget for running, maintaining and supporting your I.T. and internal communications network on an ongoing basis.
But, how do you know that these investments are actually serving the needs of the business.
And, in these challenging times, it’s easy to try and save money by delaying investments in your infrastructure or reducing your operating expenses, because, you may think, “what’s the chance of that network outage, or disk failure, or data breach, or missed call or lost output actually happening?”
Almost as if waiting until…
- you have a major network outage before you invest in high availability broadband
- you lose all your vital business data before you invest in effective backup
- one of your staff has an incident in the darkness of the car park before installing the lighting and CCTV system you’ve been thinking of for months
is going to help you sleep better at night.
We understand, because we specialise in keeping your I.T. infrastructure cost effective, future proof and running 24/7 to meet the needs of your business.
To maximise the effectiveness of your operating expenses we are able to spot the signs of impending I.T. failure and solve the problem before it has any operational impact through remote monitoring.
To maximise the effectiveness of your capital expenditure we can help you with:
- An audit of your I.T. to make sure that it’s fit for purpose and you don’t have any single points of failure.
- Design an architecture that will continue to serve you at a sensible level of investment through our I.T. consulting.
and to ease the strain on your operating budget we can help with:
- 24/7 remote network support.