Hikvision ISD-SMG318LT-F Temperature exception detection
Hikvision ISD-SMG318LT-F Thermal Imaging Walk Through Detector adopts thermal imaging technology to take non-contact temperature readings. Through the face detection function of the camera, it ensures an accurate positioning of the measurement. With the thermal screening scanner and a built in metal detector makes it ideal for use in schools, hospitals, businesses and activity venues.
The real-time non-contact temperature measuring is accurate and efficient and eliminates close contact between people doing the screening and those being screened. Information is quickly relayed through the monitor. It is safe to use for pregnant woman and individuals with pacemakers.
The walk through thermal imaging scanner is the ideal solution with the advent of COVID-19, safely scanning employees and visitors while maintaining a safe distance while performing the scanning.
The Hikvision ISD-SMG318LT-F Walkthrough Scanner is suitable for safety inspection of dangerous goods and is widely used in public occasions and important places, etc. It is recommended to be used indoor with a windless environment.
- Non-contact temperature measurement: face temperature measurement with accurately personnel matching. Temperature 0.5 , detection distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m, target height: 1.45 m to 1.85 m
- Temperature filtering: adjustable temperature threshold. An over-threshold temperature will trigger the audible strobe light
- Counting display: displays the walk-through people number, metal alarm times, real time temperature, number of people in abnormal temperature
- Metal detection: metal likes a clip
- Multi-Area alarm: Indicates the metal position on the body. Max. 18 areas
- Modularized component: easy transmission and installation
Fill out the form below and a consultant will contact you to discuss your requirements or alternatively call 0330 0167 681.