Malware Bytes Antimalware System 1.46
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Simply download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware from the one of the links below. Double click the downloaded file to install the application on your computer. Once the application is installed, double click on the Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware icon to start the program. When the application is open, select Scan and the application will guide you through the remaining steps.
- Version: 1.46
- File Size: 5.86 MB
- Operating Systems: Microsoft ® Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
- Languages Available: English, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
For those readers that have been unable to find the latest malwarebytes antimalware download its here : http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php
- Improved database loading speed by approximately 15%.
- Drastically improved performance of Website Blocking on Windows Vista and 7.
- Fixed various scheduler compatibility issues on Windows 2000.
- Fixed issue with quotations around paths passed to /logtofile and /logtofolder.
- Fixed issue with detecting certain leftover traces of an infection.
- Fixed issue with freeze when adding a shared printer on the network.