With SmartCode VNC Manager you can access and control computers from anywhere
SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful remote administration and monitoring software application. It is typically used for remote network management, remote system administration and in helpdesk environments.
- Integrated VNC viewer with SSH tunneling, SecureVNC, MSRC4 DSM plug-ins, UltraVNC Repeater, SOCKS5 and HTTP proxies support.
- Integrated RDP client with SSH tunneling support.
- Integrated Citrix ICA client support.
- Integrated Hyper-V virtual machine client (vmconnect.exe replacement).
- Integrated Virtual Machine Remote Control Client with SSH tunneling support.
- Integrated SSH client.
- Integrated Telnet client.
- Integrated Web browser.
- RAdmin client.
- Computers Registration Wizard allows mass register Active Directory, Workgroup computers. It also supports import of comma/tab separated addresses lists from plain text files.
- Dynamic Search Folders. Scanning your network for online computers has never been easier. You can scan for online VNC, RDP, SSH, Citrix ICA servers or for any computer responding to a Ping request. You can scan the Active Directory tree, Workgroups or IP address ranges.
- Includes the following remote management tools:
- Computer Domain/Workgroup Membership Manager
- Event Log Manager
- Installed Software Manager
- Registry Editor
- Rename Remote Computer
- Reboot or shutdown computer
- Reboot computer into Safe Mode with VNC access enabled
- Service and Device Drivers Managers
- Share Manager
- Send Wake-on-LAN “magic packet”
- Send Console Message
- Task Manager
- Remote Exec offers support for three types of remote connection methods: SSH connection, Windows Remote Management and traditional “psexec.exe” like method. Click here to learn more.
- Show who is logged on. Shows the users logged on to a remote computer.
- WMI Query Manager allows you you can fully utilitize the power of Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), without the complexity.
- Show computer inventory. Can fetch detailed information about a remote computer, including information about the software installed and the hardware configuration.
- The latest RealVNC, UltraVNC and TightVNC distributions are fully supported. Our built-in VNC viewer includes support for: UltraVNC/TightVNC file-transfers, UltraVNC Chat, UltraVNC Repeater, UltraVNC NTLM authentication, Select Single Window, SecureVNC and MSRC4 DSM plug-ins.
- VNC Deployment Wizard allows remote installation and un-installation of UltraVNC (32 and 64 bit), TightVNC and RealVNC based servers.
- Reset VNC Server Password Wizard allows you to reset passwords simultaneously on all remote VNC servers.
- VNC Thumbnail View allows multiple computers to be monitored on-screen at the same time.
- Start, stop or restart remote VNC server.
- Detect Installed VNC Distribution feature allows you to scan a remote computer for installed VNC distributions.
- Capture and save screenshots allows you capture remote VNC server screens. Also, in the Thumbnails View, a user can take screenshots at user specified time intervals.
- Screen stretching allows you stretch the remote screen image to fit the viewer window.
Microsoft Hyper-V Server Management
- Hyper-V Virtual Machines Thumbnails View allows multiple Virtual Machines to be monitored on-screen at the same time.
- Integrated vmconnect.exe like client allows you to establish connections to a Virtual Machines through the Windows 2008 Hyper-V host computer.
- Start, stop, pause, resume or shutdown Hyper-V virtual machines.
Terminal Server (RDP) Management
- Terminal Server Manager. Allows you configure remote Terminal Server settings. The functionality of this feature is very similar to the Administrative ToolsTerminal Services Configuration tool in Windows Server 2003.
- Scan for online Terminal (RDP) servers.
SSH Server Management
- Scan for online SSH servers.
Microsoft Virtual Server Management
- Built-in SSH tunneling for VNC, RDP, SSH, Telnet and Microsoft Virtual Server connections.
- SSH Key Generation and Upload Wizard helps you create the public-private key pair used for SSH authentication.
- UltraVNC SecureVNC and MSRC4 DSM plug-ins support.
- Customizable “External tools” allow you to easily launch other applications while working within the VNC Manager. You can specify arguments and a working directory when launching the tool.
- Customizable “Action scripts” allow you to perform some action before a connection to VNC, RDP or Microsoft Virtual servers is established or when you disconnect from the server. For instance, you can establish a VPN connection using a VBscript based file.
- Launch a Computer Management snap-in.
- Create “quick shortcuts” to open remote computer’s shares in Windows Explorer.
- Active Directory integration features. Browse and connect to AD computers. Fetch the computer’s associated contact details.
- Integrated Windows domain and workgroup computer browser with the ability to browse computer shares, open a Computer Manager snap-in and Windows Explorer.
- Default session settings allow you to set default global or per group settings for newly registered computers.
- Active sessions can be viewed in separate windows or in Tab view panels.
- Backup Manager. Backs up and restores the VNC Manager configuration files.