3CX is a software-based, open standards IP PBX that offers complete Unified Communications, out of the box.
3CX makes installation, management and maintenance of your PBX so easy that you can effortlessly manage it yourself, whether on an appliance or server at your premise or in the cloud.
3CX Voice Over IP
Are you looking for a system with full engineering and 24X7 support ?
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX?
With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with System Force:
• We will design and implement your chosen setup either on your site or in one of our own data centres, Working with you to make sure there is as little interruption as possible.
• We will arrange number porting to our SIP system – so that your numbers are kept.
• Setup of mobile phones software, and home users
• We will setup Plug-and-Play for IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
• Avoid interop issues with 3CX tested IP Phones.
Through the easy to use management console you can (Or we can):
• Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
• Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
• Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
• Import or delete all contacts at once.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud (System Force Datacenters) or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
● Located in your Own Private cloud hosted in System Force’s Data Center
• Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
• Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
• Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
• Increased secure web server configuration.
• Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
• Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
• Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
• Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
• Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
• Automatic Failover for instant backup.
• Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
Slash Costs By using System Force and 3CX, your ongoing telco, maintenance cost savings will be significant.
• Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%.
• Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
• Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
• Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls (Site to site)
• Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
• Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
• Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
• Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
• Use your extension from anywhere
• Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
• Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
• Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
• Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
• Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
• Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
• Work remotely from anywhere
• Easily view the presence of your colleagues
• Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
• Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
• Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
• Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
• Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
• Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
• Click to Call Chrome Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
• Free for up to 25 participants
• Unlimited users regardless of edition
• Initiate a conference with one single click
• Correlated operability between VoIP and video
• Bandwidth Management and Control
• Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
• Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
• Easy to use polling tool for feedback
[3cx-clicktotalk id="4478" title="Live Chat & Talk item 1"]My content[/