Save up to 80% per year with 3CX
Replace your outdated PBX with a secure, flexible, cost-effective VoIP phone system
What is VoIP?
VoIP is short for Voice over Internet Protocol, a hassle-free technology that allows us to transmit your voice over the internet rather than use a traditional phone line.
What is a 3CX phone system?
3CX is a Voice over IP (VoIP) phone system that allows you to significantly reduce your business phone bill, replace your out-of-date phones, and take your extension wherever you go.
With 3CX, you can enjoy the benefits of Unified Communications (UC), out of the box:
- Reduce your costs
- Route incoming calls to wherever you are
- Work remotely with ease
- Improve your customer service
- Reduce your administration
Why should I upgrade my PBX to VoIP?
Save up to 80% per year on your phone bill
You can save up to 80% per year by using a Voice over IP (VoIP) solution instead of an outdated PBX. Other cost savings of 3CX include:
- FREE internal office and branch calls
- Decreased outbound call charges by using prominent SIP trunks
- Slash travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Eliminate costly 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
- Licensing is based on the number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
Read More on how 3CX can be used to cut costs.
Be prepared for ISDN end-of-life 2025
BT announced back in 2015 they will slowly phase out ISDN and PSTN and plan a full PBX to VoIP migration in 2025. Although the date is not yet set in stone, it highlights how outdated these technologies now are.
Take your office extension wherever you go
Thanks to VoIP technology, you’re no longer tied down to the office to make and receive calls.
Simply download the 3CX App for Android or iOS and enjoy the freedom of an office phone extension directly from your smartphone. You can even transfer to a colleague in an instant, saving the customer the frustration of having to ring another number.
Replace your physical desktop phone with a 3CX softphone
With 3CX, you no longer need physical phones in the office collecting dust and getting in the way. You’ll be able to eliminate the extra costs of desktop handsets whilst enjoying the advanced management features of a VoIP service.
Best in class security and backup
With VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard with its advanced built-in security features to protect your PBX system.
- Encryption between browser and the website via HTTPS
- Automatic Failover for instant Backup
- A+ rating from SSL lab
- Encrypted voice traffic via SRTP
Feature-rich, cost-effective video conferencing
3CX’s integrated video conferencing is a breeze to use, saving your business both time and money.
- Enjoy high-quality video that utilises Google’s ground-breaking WebRTC technology
- Improve user experience by removing the need for participants to download confusing additional software or plug-ins
- No more per-user licencing. Price is based on the number of participants.
- Unlimited users regardless of package
- One, low-cost yearly payment
- Start a conference with one click
- Remote control help for quick and easy troubleshooting
Why should I choose System Force for my 3CX solution?
Easy to use and manage with 24/7 support
We ensure getting you set up with 3CX is straightforward and with as little interruption as possible, whether you choose to set up onsite or at one of our privately owned, secure data centers.
System Force will:
- Provide you with 24/7 support with our 3CX certified engineers
- Ensure you get to keep your phone numbers by arranging number porting
- Set up your mobile phone software and home users
- Provide help with the management console to:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs (Direct Inward Dialing)
- Upgrade IP Phone Firmware
- Reboot IP phones remotely
- Import or delete all contacts at once
Option to have 3CX on-premise or in the cloud
Our flexible 3CX deployment options allow you can either have the service deployed on-premise or on your own private cloud hosted in System Force’s secure data center.
Our on-premise option can be deployed on:
- An existing Windows or Linux machine
- A Mini PC Appliance
- Hyper-V or VMware (virtualization)
- No hosting costs
- Direct access to ERP/CRM applications
- Direct control of the machine hosting the PBX
Private cloud deployment
System Force recommends a private cloud deployment because of the security, flexibility and portability benefits.
- Security: Advanced encryption systems prevents IT fraud and ensures your privacy
- Flexibility: Grow your business with upgradable licenses
- Portability: Licenses can be used interchangeably between an on-premise and cloud deployment
- No constraints: 3CX works with the most popular phones and IP devices on the market
Looking for IT support in Gloucestershire? Talk to us today to find out how you can make the switch to 3CX.