VoIP Solutions That Improve Communications and Cut Costs
Our VoIP system specialists can integrate advanced internet-based telephone systems into your existing IT infrastructure — streamlining your communications and cutting your cost base.
Why Choose a VoIP Phone System
More and more small and medium-sized businesses are switching from legacy PBX telephony phone systems in favour of VoIP systems due to the cost and functionality-related benefits.
Flexible, affordable and packed with useful features, today’s VoIP systems are easy to use and fully scalable. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a highly adaptable technology that uses the internet to host phone conversations instead of traditional phone lines.
At System Force IT, we design, install and launch high-quality VoIP systems for small businesses, startups, corporations and individuals. Our VoIP experts are installing an increasing number of systems every year because of the many benefits they deliver.
- Cheaper than traditional phone line rental
- Redirect calls to mobiles, landlines or other VoIP systems
- Work remotely while maintaining seamless operations and customer service
- Reduce administration
- Integrate existing hardware such as mobile phones
- Integrated web conferencing
- Free internal calls
- Significantly reduced per-minute call costs
- Reduce the cost of 800 numbers with WebRTC integration
- Pay for licences based on the number of simultaneous calls you need
- Your office goes where you go
- Dispose of your traditional phones for good
All you need to do to stay connected with your team, your organisation and your customers is download an app for Android or iOS. You’ll then be able to forward, record and log calls wherever you are. For more information, call us today on 03300167681.
Why Choose Us for Your Next VoIP System
At System Force IT, we’ve been preparing for the end of ISDN and PSTN telephony systems for years. As BT moves towards full VoIP migration, we’re helping companies of all sizes to make the switch seamlessly.
When you use a phone for VoIP systems supplied by us, you’re guaranteed a range of impressive benefits and features.
- Advanced security and backup features for your peace of mind
- Low-cost, feature-rich web conferencing and video calling
- 24/7 support from 3CX-certified engineers
- Use your existing numbers as part of your new VoIP system
- Integrate mobile phones seamlessly
- Import, edit or delete contacts in seconds
- Reboot and upgrade IP phones remotely
- Create extensions whenever you need them
- Low hosting costs
- Integrate seamlessly with ERP and CRM platforms
Talk to Us Today About VoIP Solutions for Your Business
We have extensive experience and expertise in the field of VoIP solutions — predominantly with 3CX solutions. If you want the switch to a VoIP phone system to be seamless, we’re here to help. For a no-obligation chat about your requirements, call us today.